A few home remedies are usually enough to clean a carpet. Depending on the material, carpets need special care. We’ll show you how to get your carpet clean again without chemicals. From the NYC rug cleaners now you can get the best choices.
Cleaning the carpet: vacuuming alone is not enough
Carpets provide cosines in your home. But even with regular vacuuming, stains are difficult to remove. Even if chemical carpet cleaners are promisingly presented in advertising, home remedies should be your first choice you are doing something good for the environment and your health. You already have many of the following home remedies at home.
In principle, fresh stains are easier to remove than dried ones. In addition, you should not try to get rid of stains by rubbing, as the dirt is worked into the fabric more deeply.
- Allow enough time to clean the carpet.
- Test the home remedies in an inconspicuous area to make sure the material can handle the method.
- So that there is no coarse contamination:
- Knock out your carpets regularly so that the dirt doesn’t even settle in the fibers.
- Make sure to tap the back only, otherwise you will work the dirt deeper into the fabric.
- Then ventilate the carpet in a shady place.
Clean carpets with baking soda
Baking powder is an all-rounder among household remedies and has proven itself in combating stains and bad smells. How to clean an insensitive carpet using baking soda:
- Sprinkle baking soda on the stain.