Parc Arthur Rimbaud, av. du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny à Bagnols-sur-Cèze (France),
City located in the department of Gard, 30 Km from Avignon, 50 Km from Nîmes & 100 Km from Montpellier.
* Avignon - Two stations : TGV Station (2h30 from Paris) or Town centre
Information and reservations :
* From Autoroute A7, exit Bollène, then take road D994 to Pont Saint Esprit, then take road RN86.
* From Autoroute A9, exit Remoulis, then take RN86 or exit Roquemaure than take road RN580
* From Alés : take road D6 to Bagnols-sur-Cèze.
Secure car parking facilities are provided for ticket holders.
BUS / SHUTTLE
From : Alès (bus station),
From Nimes (bus station),
From Avignon (bus station, next to Avignon Town centre rail station)
Unique Fare : 1,50€, informations:
* Airport "Avignon Caumont"
* Airport "Marseille Provence"
* Airport "Nîmes-Arles-Camargue"
* Airport "Montpellier Méditerranée"
ARTHUR RIMBAUD PARK
Arthur Rimbaud park was created by the Bagnols-sur-Cèze council to accommodate large cultural events.
The main stage, the sound system stage and stalls selling arts and crafts, food, and records will be set in 4 hectars of shaded parkland on the banks of the river Cèze.
The Garance Reggae Festival reception area, « Kingston village »
, next to the ARTHUR RIMBAUD park offers festival goers space for 6 000 tents
and will be coordinated by local associations.
Our guests will be able to roam the « Kingston village » alleys, all of which are named after Reggae music legends.
Day-time sound systems will be held in the « kingston Village » marquee, guaranteeing visitors four days of non-stop down by the river reggae vibes.